Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

8 TRACK STEREO - Don't you wanna boogie with me

8 TRACK STEREO - Don't you wanna boogie with me



01. Peppermint Girl
02. Weak as a kitten
03. All over but the cryin'
04. Don't you wanna boogie with me

All tracks recorded at Hollow Sparrow HQ 
Mixed by the one and only Sonic Spaceboy at Liquid Sky Studios 
Get in touch : ricky_stereo@yahoo.com 
Vincenzo D. : Bass on  "All over but the cryin'"
Words and music by Eric Knoxx



Your favorite glam/punk band, Eight Track Stereo, just released a new digital E.P. aptly named "Don't you wanna boogie with me". It features 4 amazing foot stomping rockers that will keep you humming all day long. Greatly recommanded if you like GIUDA, The Derellas, Cyanide Pills, WARM SODA  and so on....

Get a lossless copy on bandcamp : https://8trackstereo.bandcamp.com/album/dont-you-wanna-boogie-with-me

1 comment:

Mynewkindofkick said...

OK to boogie with you Glitter Kid!!